Welcome to Foxita.com!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
Fox

[WTS] Event Pass Autopilot Token bot | Always Up-To-Date | Fast Support | Reliable

For sale is an autopilot event pass/token farmer for League of Legends. The bot will automatically queue up for Teamfight Tactics matches and play to effectively and efficiently gain tokens from event passes as well as complete select event missions in the process. The bot will always be kept up-to-date by me and after purchasing I will still provide a reasonable amount of assistance if needed.

The bot is light-weight and simple to use and the features are as follows
Queue / Re-Queue / Reconnect if disconnected / Re-log if disconnected
Purchase champions
Choose champions with specific trait sets to look realistic
Upgrade champions
Move at carousel
Move your little legend around to prevent any suspicion of inactivity
Always will be kept up-to-date with each event

Upon purchase I will include a quick and easy guide to set it up along with the bot, so rest assured everything will work as advertised.

Currently with the Spirit Blossom event in progress the bot will also level your spirit bonds, farm tokens as well as gain spirit petal points. This is a great time to buy and save yourself weeks of farming!

Price: $25

Payment Methods Accepted
Bitcoin
Ethereum
*Paypal is not accepted due to the nature of the product I am selling, as it is very easy for buyers to chargeback

I am currently giving away one vouch copy to an eligible member. If you do not quality do not ask.

Add me on IM to buy now!

View the full article